[57north-ctte] Moving on

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sun Jan 24 23:39:28 GMT 2016

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016, at 16:48, Carl Anderson wrote:
> I have been offered a job at Durham University which I will be
> accepting. This will mean that I will be moving south in a month or so
> and would like to stand down as a Director of 57North Hacklab Ltd.
>
> We have an AGM in a couple of months and I would anticipate that I
> would stand down then so there is no need additional meetings etc. as
> long as the other directors did not see any issue with me being in
> Durham for a while.

Congratulations on the new job. What are you going to be doing?

Standing down at the AGM (or rather not standing for re-election, since
all directors vacate office then anyway) should be fine. Only real
change would be us looking to get 3 out of 4 rather than 3 out of 5 to
hit quorum for a board meeting, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Our register of directors is supposed to have a current address for the
current directors so when you move could you please figure out
what/where our register of directors is and see that it gets updated
appropriately.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.