[57north-ctte] Considering a Move
jones at sdf.org
Sun Jan 31 21:44:06 GMT 2016
Rob and I (Ed was probably listening too) spoke quite a bit about a potential
move last night. Rob's estimate (which I think is reasonable) is that we need
an income of £500/mo to stay a float in the new location. That is a deficit of
With that in mind we came up with some possible courses of action:
1. Do nothing, live in misery.
2. Membership pledges from members of £500/mo (maybe offer rewards)
3. Crowdfund a fixed amount ~£3000
4. Just move and live by magic an fairy dust (go bust in a month)
5. Grant funding for a move
6. Don't move, take in some money and refurbish union street
7. Raise membership to cover the gap
There are some other options, but I think these cover the most reasonable
approaches. David has said there is no massive hurry to move in, but I think he
would want an answer relatively quickly.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 860 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the 57north-ctte