[57north-ctte] AGM

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Thu Mar 24 13:29:48 GMT 2016

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016, at 20:14, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> We are supposed to organise an AGM for next month (or organise it next
> month if we're running late and taking liberties with the interpretation
> of our articles).
<snip>

Well don't all jump in at once...

If we go for the 16th the announcement needs to go out next week, for
the 23rd we've another week.

My current plan is to put together the announcement this weekend and
circulate it here for you lot to make any corrections needed, then send
it out some time later when I remember (hopefully before the deadline).

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.