[57north-ctte] Space PLA

Edward William Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 16:39:41 BST 2017

Hi all

I have brought two 750g PLA reels (Black and White) for the space. I got these now so I can get it loaded and tested early next week ready for the MMF event. I am donating one reel and if directors are happy for the space to pay me for the other reel I would graciously accept, otherwise I'll use it at home. However many reels the space has, I suggest we charge some small markup via the money box to help raise funds.

Could directors in favour of spending £30 on a PLA reel, please type back a keysigned 'Aye'.

Cheers,
Co-director Nordin