[57north-ctte] Space PLA

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 19:01:05 BST 2017

On 6 April 2017 at 16:39, Edward William Watson <mail at edwardwatson.co.uk>
wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have brought two 750g PLA reels (Black and White) for the space. I got
these now so I can get it loaded and tested early next week ready for the
MMF event. I am donating one reel and if directors are happy for the space
to pay me for the other reel I would graciously accept, otherwise I'll use
it at home. However many reels the space has, I suggest we charge some
small markup via the money box to help raise funds.

> Could directors in favour of spending £30 on a PLA reel, please type back
a keysigned 'Aye'.

Following the 7 days notice allowed for lodging of opposition, the action
to buy a reel of PLA from Member Nordin for £30 is approved by the
individual approvals of three of the five directors (in accordance to Spare
Core Directive 99).

Kind regards,
Nordin