[57north-ctte] Cleaning up membership

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Feb 21 23:25:22 GMT 2017

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 06:09:56PM +0000, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> TL;DR: I want to have a board meeting to dismember some people between
> about 27th Feb and 18th March. What does your availability look like
> in that period? Specifically 27th Feb and 14th-16th March (when suits
> me best)?

I think I've now spoken to you all and confirmed that 19:30 16th March
works so we will be having a board meeting then.

I'll clean up the list of people who might be dismembered and look to
send reminder emails to them this week. I'm aiming to be organised
enough that you get a draft of that to critique before I send it but I
wouldn't want to bet on that actually happening.

Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Life is what happens during long compiles.