[57north-ctte] Cleaning up membership

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sun Feb 26 23:47:42 GMT 2017

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017, at 23:25, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> I'll clean up the list of people who might be dismembered and look to
> send reminder emails to them this week. I'm aiming to be organised
> enough that you get a draft of that to critique before I send it but I
> wouldn't want to bet on that actually happening.

I've fixed hub to be using the right number of months and fixed the
listing of last payment.

I am now fairly confident that
https://hub.57north.org.uk/hub/admin/behind is actually a list of
candidates for dismemberment.

Currently 20 people on the list (4 of them have never paid so aren't
really members...).

I'm thinking send out the emails on Wednesday with whatever the list
looks like once the month ticks over.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Apparently, three out of four people make up 75% of the population.