[57north-ctte] AGM announcement

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sat Mar 18 23:48:32 GMT 2017

If I have managed to count to 14 correctly, and figure out which days
I'm supposed to be counting, I make it tomorrow (or quite possibly today
if this takes more than half an hour to edit; anyway: Sunday) that the
AGM announcement needs to go out. Below is an editted version of last
year's that I plan to send some time Sunday evening. You have until then
to find and tell me about the errors.

Robert

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Apparently, three out of four people make up 75% of the population.