[57north-ctte] Proposed date for AGM: 24th April

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Apr 3 08:40:14 BST 2018

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 08:57:41PM +0100, Hibby wrote:
> We are considering running the 57N AGM on Tuesday the 24th April 2018 at 7pm.
>
> Please confirm if this arrangement suits.

Works for me.

I think deadline for sending out announcement would be about the 9th,
with a decent chance that I am out by one in my maths there, so I'm
planning to send announcement some time over the weekend unless there
are any objections before then.

Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    argh.technology

Are they bowling to earn soup or bowling on behalf of soup?