[57north-ctte] Resignation

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Wed Jun 20 18:09:52 BST 2018

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018, at 09:04, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> By Space Corp. Directive 67.7 resignation is automatic, and there is no
> notice period required. Do you intend this to be immediate, or not until
> an EGM can be arranged?

Effective from now. I'm sure the remaining directors can handle the bureaucracy till they they can organise an AGM and get their number back up to 5.

Someone does need to update Companies House. Ideally within 14 days or the site gives you some snark about how it will reflect badly on the reputation of your company to be filing things so far after the fact.