[57north-ctte] Proposed date for AGM: 24th April

Hibby d at vehibberd.com
Wed Mar 28 00:08:07 BST 2018

Looking at it again, I'd reword "relocation of 57N premises" to frame it
as a discussion regarding the current situation and future of the space.

I'd like to cover the following stuff in the discussion:

  * Membership numbers, declining income, future viability of hackerspace if this continues
  * Lack of contract at current location / arrangements of rent/sublet
  * Plans for the future if we are to become homeless
    - Storage for assets
	- Meeting location for homelessness period
  * Possible alternative locations
  * Possibility of work to be done to improve current location
  * Ways to attract new members

I don't want the conversation to be "hey there's a new place and I 100%
want us to take a risk", I'd rather it was "Here are the facts, we need
to think ahead about multiple things."

Maybe it's worth calling it "Future growth of 57N" or "future plans for
57N" or something.

Regardless of what happens, all of the above (and I'm sure there are
more suggestions) are things we need to think about we've been avoiding
for a little too long.

Hx