[57north-ctte] Proposed date for AGM: 24th April

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Wed Mar 28 12:37:52 BST 2018

Hi,

On 28/03/18 11:42, Hibby wrote:
> I was trying to avoid the dreaded "5 year plan" cliche, but I worry I'm drawing us towards it!

The 5 year plan on its own is not very useful. It's more useful when
used to guide the discussion of what we should do in the next 6 months.

This could be an activity for the next open night. Everyone write down
ideas for the next 5 years on post-it notes and we'll collect them
together. This can be used then to guide a more focused discussion on
the issues that are important to the community.

Thanks,
Iain.