[57north-ctte] [Aberdeen Science Centre Visit]

Maha Abhishek Maha.Abhishek at asc.scot
Mon Apr 1 15:59:17 BST 2019

Hi there,

Just wanted to check with you a suitable date to visit the Centre and plan for Hack Lab Takeover. Could you also send a Blurb (and pics if any) of what you are planning to do, so that we can start advertising it.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards

Maha

Dr. Mahalakshmi Abhishek
STEM Learning Co-ordinator

NB Change of address from 14th November 2018

Aberdeen Science Centre
107 George Street,
Aberdeen
AB25 1HU
E:  maha.abhishek at asc.scot
T: +44 (0)1224 518062 (Direct Line) +44 (0)1224 640340 (Switchboard)
W: www.aberdeensciencecentre.org

Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or find offensive content, please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented are those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Aberdeen Science Centre. Aberdeen Science Centre is a recognised Scottish Charity No SC014922