[57north-ctte] Visit to potential Space - Aberdeen Action on Disability

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Sat Aug 24 10:46:12 BST 2019

HI all. On the basis that the Kettock Lodge site would at least be a
suitable short-term location, I would like to organise a group visit
to the possible space for those interested in visiting. The biggest
obstacle I can think of is the less-central location and getting
members to comment on this would be useful. Can someone privately pass
over the main contact details for the person who controls the space?

In other news, the landlord at the Union Terrace Gardens office
contacted me yesterday with an offer for the first month rental free
(£400) is we take the place from next week. He'll be putting the
office on the market from Monday which will cost him time and money,
so he has an interest in reaching an early agreement if we wanted to
take it.

Kind regards,
Ed