[57north-ctte] [thomas.wild at ASC.scot: Aberdeen Science Centre Visit]

hibby d at vehibberd.com
Sat Jan 26 16:10:52 GMT 2019

Yeah this seems like something we should do, entirely unrelated to my
currently ongoing chartership application...
If we had flyers and stuff, we could attract the parents, and we could
work with them on the 'hacklab takeover' idea to get some posters/etc
together for online presence.

We should give them a shout back and see what they're after - I get the
feeling they're looking for something that's using their gear and theme,
but it'd be good to get talking and pull something together as a group.

I need a bit of a kick to get started on my silly circuit bending and
soundboxen projets on the go, this might get me some of the way towards
that.

Shall I go back to him?

Cheers,
Hx