[57north-ctte] [Aberdeen Science Centre Visit]

hibby d at vehibberd.com
Sun Jan 27 14:10:39 GMT 2019

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for getting in touch - We'd love to come in and have a day of
fun! The nerf targets are still floating around in storage, I'm sure we
can bring them back out!

What are you looking for us to do? It'd be cool if we could work on
something interactive that aligns with the theme! Would a few
interactive installations with some excited faces to talk about them be
along the lines of what you're after?

The Lego kits look excellent! I have a 20 year old mindstorms 1.5 kit
sitting around - It was a mixture of that and the Edinburgh science
festival that started me down the route to engineering, I hope it still
has the same impact on kids!

It might be a good idea to have a coffee or something at some point to
work out what we're going to do together.

Cheers,
Dave Hibberd