[57north-ctte] Approval for refund of monies paid for takeover event

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 16:18:34 BST 2019

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 15:07, Iain R. Learmonth <irl at fsfe.org> wrote:
[ ... ]
> We shouldn't be in a situation where money has already been spent
> without ensuring that it's going to be reimbursed.

Only just catching up. So we should not and we were not.

We received early assurance in recorded, confirmed, and reconfirmed
communications with the reputable organisation. On the day, they
handed the receipt-totalling process to us for efficiency. We'll ask
to do this from the start next time for sure, assuming they agree.

Ed