[57north-ctte] Fwd: Sandy.Mathers at acvo.org.uk: RE: 57North Hacklab in Aberdeen.

Midder midder at protodox.com
Thu Jul 11 16:20:26 BST 2019

Hello Everyone,

I made contact with Sandy Mathers a ACVO for a meeting to discuss the CIC status, he deals with constitutions for the voluntary sector in Aberdeen and with asset transfer, I think it is worth having a chat, to decide on changes.

I have not confirmed the date, Sandy works Tue-Thu IIRC, it would be good if a few of us could come along for a meeting, I could arrange another date if people would like to be there but cannot make at the below time.

Midder.