[57north-ctte] Board Meeting

Hibby d at vehibberd.com
Wed Jun 12 11:45:11 BST 2019

As discussed, we shall hold a board meeting on Wednesday the 19th June, 2019.

Current suggested location is the Globe bar at 7pm.

According to the articles we should do our best to provide 7 days notice for a
board meeting. This list seems the correct place to notify people interested in
the actions of the board.

Current Agenda items are:

  * Begin the formal dismemberment of overdue members
  * Distant / Associate Membership
  * Set a date for a general meetring to discuss associate membership if required.

Any and all additions to the agenda are welcomed at this point.

--
  Hibby
  MM3ZRZ