[57north-ctte] Board Meeting, June 27 @ 1900

Hibby d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jun 18 22:29:15 BST 2019

All,

Following the cancellation of the board meeting, this has been rearranged for Thursday 27th June 2019 at 1900. It shall be held in the Globe bar.

According to the articles we should do our best to provide 7 days notice for a
board meeting. This list seems the correct place to notify people interested in
the actions of the board.

Current Agenda items are:

 * Begin the formal dismemberment of overdue members
 * Distant / Associate Membership
 * Set a date for a general meetring to discuss associate membership if required.

Any and all additions to the agenda are welcomed at this point.

—
Hibby
MM3ZRZ