[57north-ctte] Planning to call board meeting

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 09:54:00 GMT 2019

Dear all.

I would like to call a 57North board meeting. The purpose is to:
- Approve the latest books for submission to Companies House and HMRC by 30 Nov.
- Discuss the issues our Companies House portal's interconnectivity
issues with HMRC, and to check all is resolved.

I am away from the 16th to the 20th, so I would like to propose the
following times:
 - Thurs 21st Nov
 - Sat 23rd Nov
 - Tues 26th Nov
 - Thurs 28th Nov

Isobell has previously stated she is happy for us to use the
seating-arranged far side of the room (relative to our location) for
the meeting, should it occur during a time when the space is occupied.

I will follow this up with an official notice of the meeting once a
date has been set, ideally by Wednesday this week.

Thanks,

Ed
Treasuring Director,
57North.