[57north-ctte] Fwd: Let's Encrypt certificate expiration notice for domain "57north.co" (and 5 more)

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Mon Jan 6 11:46:12 GMT 2020

I think this must be cert from an old config/setup. Currently used cert is listing expiry as 27th March.

I'm just going to ignore it, but thought I'd ping it on to here in case anyone else wants to check further to make sure.

Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    argh.technology

What do you consider to be your median achievement?