[57north-ctte] Thank you!

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Mon Feb 1 15:29:04 GMT 2021

Hey there!

No worries, my work schedule is now a little less hectic, and my boss is usually pretty flexible if I tell them I'm busy doing STEM stuff, so I can take an hour out my day usually between 1100->1600 to chat!

I've cc'd the directors list to see if anyone else has any opinions or requests :)

Cheers,
DH

--
  Hibby