[57north-ctte] Thank you!

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jan 26 11:12:52 GMT 2021

Hi there!

That's good to hear - sounds like you've got a busy schedule ahead!

We get together every tuesday night at 8 using an app called https://www.mumble.info/, which can be a little bit of a faff to set up, if you want to join us!

If not, I'm sure a couple of us can be around at a different point in time - I'm available on teams/zoom/etc most of the time when work isn't mad!

Cheers,
DH

--
  Hibby