[57north-ctte] Setting an AGM Date!

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 19:57:40 GMT 2021

Hey all

Good point. Monday 3rd or Wednesday 5th might be good suggested times
that don't clash with space night whilst being closest to the date of
the last AGM. That points to announcement dates of April 17th or 19th
for the 16 clear days. On the subject of using Jitzi - I would be
happy to use it as it seems to work well.

In terms of directing, I have the accounting worksheets pretty much
done for YE 20/21 so can make the usual tables, graph and report for
the May meeting. There is also dismemberment. This is not a specific
AGM task, but worth checking at regular intervals since we have no
defined schedule for it. Sadly I cannot load hackhub to check numbers
due to cert and/or sign-in errors at the moment.

Kind regards,
Ed