[57north-discuss] Friday night - anybody going to be around?

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Fri Aug 22 13:02:25 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014, at 09:15 AM, Peet42 wrote:

If there is going to be somebody there, could they email me
directly, please, as the "digest" only comes through to me the
day after everybody has posted.  Ta.  I hope to see you later,
if all works out.  (And some directions might be useful!)

I was thinking about heading in this evening, a new person
wanting to come visit  is enough impetus to make the decision.
I'll aim for being in by 19:00 (but could come down earlier if
you'd prefer).

The space is at 35A Union street. Opposite "Jamie's Italian"
and above  a 24 hour shop. We're on the 3rd floor.

There is a phone in the space: 01224 583491 Give it a call if
you can't find the space, or the front door is locked (other
folks from the building sometimes lock it on their way out).

--

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my
opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.