[57North] Tuesday Already

Tony Shannon tony.nottingham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:21:25 UTC 2014

I'll be trying to mod the motors & wiring in my Nerf stryfe if time allows
/ solder station free

Regards
Tony

On 21 Jan 2014, at 09:07, Tom Jones <jones at sdf.org> wrote:

Good Morning All,

It is Tuesday again. On Tuesdays the space hosts an open night, but one
lucky Tuesday we get to have a boring as hell meeting. Wooo.

Tonight's meeting is very important and parts of it will decide the future
of the space altogether. There is an agenda here[1]. Please read before
coming along, if you have anything that should be added then post a pull
request to the github or ask someone to do it for you.

Normally people tell the list of the projects they might be working on, on
a Tuesday night.

I will try and get our two new scopes working. If I get Time

[1]
https://github.com/hackerdeen/meetings/blob/master/2014/2014-01-21-Agenda.md

Tom
@adventureloop