[57North] Articles

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jan 28 07:41:00 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014, at 12:38 PM, Tom Jones wrote:

[1]https://github.com/hackerdeen/articles/commit/58dc945981e15cb751968b
22290e9b7f6c4ad68c

Imported Edinburghs, obviously we need to make a few changes. Seems
like a good base.

I just (sorry I didn't get it done yesterday - the 'net connection here
is lousy) pushed a small change to how votes are done: binary decision
by a majority, others as the chair specifies. The gist of this is
copied from London's clause 17(d) [1]. This lets us worry about how we
actually handle votes later (and if any mechanism is a disaster we're
not tied to it), but does leave things open to gaming by the
chairperson picking a mechanism that favours whatever outcome they
want...

Robert

[1] [2]https://london.hackspace.org.uk/organisation/docs/articles.pdf
Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net www.ormiret.com

Instructions should be read first, or not at all.
Anything else is admitting defeat...