[57North] Articles

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jan 28 09:45:38 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014, at 09:07 AM, Tom Jones wrote:
> Cool, if something outrageous happens we have the structure for the
> members to fix it.
>
> Could someone generate a PDF and send me a link. No chance of me managing
> that at work.

I've taken another pass through the whole thing and fixed a couple of
grammar/punctuation/spelling things and added the logo.

The clause defining quorum is still "The quorum for a general meeting is
5 members or one quarter of the membership at the time of the meeting,
whichever is greater." Didn't we decide that it should be whichever is
smaller? Getting 1/4 of membership to a meeting probably isn't much of a
problem just now but could be a pain if/when we have more members.

Also there is still the clause "A person who has served on the board for
a period of 3 years shall automatically vacate office on expiry of that
3 year period." I thought we decided to remove that one?

I've updated the PDF in the repository too:
https://github.com/hackerdeen/articles/blob/master/hacklab_articles.pdf?raw=true

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Instructions should be read first, or not at all.
Anything else is admitting defeat...