[57North] List of people from google group

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 28 11:36:12 UTC 2014

On 28/01/14 11:00, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> I tried to make you an owner of the google group but that does fail
> because you're not signed up with a google account.
>
> Instead I have grabbed and attached the list of members.

Subscribed about 30 people that weren't already subscribed.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]