[57North] Holy weekday Batman its Tuesday

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 28 13:10:29 UTC 2014

On 28/01/14 07:49, Tom Jones wrote:
> [...]
>
> Members if you are planning on working on something super cool or anything at all give a heads up to the list so everyone else can get a peek at your project.

I'll be working on the 57North website including things on the wiki,
some new public pages and the new membership system.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]