[57North] Holy weekday Batman its Tuesday

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 28 15:22:13 UTC 2014

On 28/01/14 15:17, Edward Watson wrote:
> I am still after wire coathangers, and more recently some white phone
> extension wire (4core twisted cable). If you have any of either going spare
> - do bring along.

I may have some 4 core phone wire. Note that phone extension wire is not
twisted. For that you want CAT3 cable.

I'll check upstairs in the store now.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]