[57North] Holy weekday Batman its Tuesday

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 28 15:40:10 UTC 2014

On 28/01/14 15:17, Edward Watson wrote:
> I'll be working on more pixels and calling on anyone who is about and free
> to help with:
>
> (1) soldering on the caps/connectors/covers to the pixels; and
> (2) designing up some poly
> plastic<http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Material-Guide%3A-Polymorph-Plastic--a-thermal-/>
> clips
> to hold the completed
> pixels<https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7fvdtwhorflkb8/pixel.jpg>on the wire
> lamp stand<https://www.dropbox.com/s/he0d0b5t374u36w/concept_render_pwr.png>
> .

I could lend a hand with this later in the week. I really should get the
website things done tonight though.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]