[57north-discuss] Women in Engineering

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Mon May 19 11:43:01 UTC 2014

Faye,

The subject of hacker equality has come up at the hackerspace. I know that
IEEE Women in Engineering promotes equality in academia and the workplace
but are there any WIE activities related to equality in the more social
aspects of technical fields?

Thanks,
Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]