[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday Time (also AGM)

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Tue May 20 10:39:15 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:56:17AM +0100, Tony Travis wrote:
> I'm going to contact Kit Wright again today to see if I can collect the
> scrap servers he's donating to the space. If I get them today, please
> will people volunteer to carry them upstairs into the Hackspace while I
> supervise ;-)

I could probably manage one or two.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]