[57north-discuss] Space phone

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Sun May 25 22:59:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

We need a better BT<->RJ11 lead for the space phone. We know the phone
number[1] now and it's updated on the website and the SpaceAPI (so it'll be
in the MyHackerspace app on your phone).

[1] tel:+441224583491

We should probably mount the phone somewhere on an easily accessible wall
as, in an emergency, it might be the quickest way to phone 999.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]