[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Techno Tuesday

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue May 27 10:21:19 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 27, 2014, at 11:18 AM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:10:46AM +0100, Dave Hibberd wrote:
> > Someone get us some disco lights [...]
>
> We have disco lights, they just need new bulbs.

Or a little bit of hacking... There's a 100W LED in my box if anyone
wants to try putting that in (the switch needs replaced or fixed to stop
it trying to be an arc lamp).

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.