[57north-discuss] Space DNS

Cameron Turner cam.turn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:38:37 GMT 2015

On 3 December 2015 at 09:20, Robert McWilliam <rmcw at allmail.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015, at 08:44, Cameron Turner wrote:
>> Can I check who has access to the 57north.org.uk DNS server, and
>> possibly also 57north.co and hackerdeen.org? I know Iain has
>> 57north.org.uk, am wondering if there's anyone else.
>>

> DNS for all three of those is on garioch so anyone with access (and
> permissions) there can make changes. I think that's currently the
> directors - I know for sure I can mess with it.

Oh, awesome. Can somebody on garioch please make the following changes
at their leisure, then:

CNAME id.57north.org.uk, guest.id.57north.org.uk, and
ldap.57north.org.uk to finzean.57north.org.uk
Set _ldap._tcp.57north.org.uk SRV record to finzean.57north.org.uk

All of these are currently pointing at my personal server.

Thanks,
Shell