[57north-discuss] Space DNS

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Thu Dec 3 09:52:10 GMT 2015

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015, at 09:38, Cameron Turner wrote:
> CNAME id.57north.org.uk, guest.id.57north.org.uk, and
> ldap.57north.org.uk to finzean.57north.org.uk
> Set _ldap._tcp.57north.org.uk SRV record to finzean.57north.org.uk
>
> All of these are currently pointing at my personal server.

id and guest.id had CNAMEs so I've updated those.

ldap currently has A and AAAA records: do you want them swapped out for
a CNAME or the IPs updated to point to finzean?

And we currently have:
_ldap._tcp  IN SRV 10 0 389 ldap.57north.org.uk
so I'm guessing that will be fine once we fix ldap.57north.org.uk

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.