[57north-discuss] 57N ID & git hosting

Cameron Turner cam.turn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:44:27 GMT 2015

Hey all,

As I've talked about it and shown a handful of people, 57North ID is
now in existence. The goal of this system is to provide a central
identity for all 57North's services - the wiki, HackHub, desktops, and
anything else that might come up.

You can create a guest account at https://id.57north.org.uk - as the
members group system needs to be integrated with HackHub, that's not
completed yet, so everyone'll be a guest for now.

When you register, if you provide an SSH public key, you'll be able to
access a new git hosting service, on git.57north.org.uk - see
https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/Projects:Git for usage
information.

At present, nothing else authenticates against the ID server, aside
from a Phabricator instance I was playing with on my personal VPS
(which works just fine).

Shell