[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday, it is.

Tom Jones jones at sdf.org
Tue Dec 15 10:13:21 GMT 2015

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 09:07:33AM +0000, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> Hmm Jedi.
>
> Tuesday it is, so open day we have.
>
> 7.00 at the space it will be.
>
> The script, you know, of avarice you must be wary.

I guess it is Tuesday, no idea how we got this far.

I will be into the space, trying to drive a raspberry pi to do something
interesting with a cctv monitor. If I remember I will also put together
a new cable so I can chain them together.

If anyone has a pi with composite out going spare that would be really
handy.