[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday! (Andy Gaskell)

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 11:20:23 GMT 2015

I have a friend who goes to the one near Elgin sometimes.  It sounds like a
nice relaxed vibe, trains, models, woodworking etc.  The only thing,
generally, is the name kinda excludes half the population a bit.

On 17 November 2015 at 22:12, joe mcvey <mcvey_joe at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Thinking about sharing space, has anyone heard about men's sheds?
>
> http://menssheds.org.uk/starting-up/
>
> It's aimed at getting older blokes out and doing practical stuff/sharing
> wisdom and that, but it is loosely defined enough that 57North could join
> in/form their own chapter.
>
> Just a thought.

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800