[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Dec 22 16:11:57 GMT 2015

I was gonna try head down, as it's been ages, but it depends if I survive
this evening's panto.

Merry Christmas people, if I don't see you before :)

Andy

On 22 December 2015 at 15:32, Robert McWilliam <rmcw at allmail.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 22, 2015, at 13:56, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> > This will be our last before Christmas, so bring you best Christmas
> > cheer and lets break all the things.
>
> I'll be along. I might be soldering LEDs together if I manage to steal
> them from Tom, otherwise I'll be drinking beer and trying to fix some of
> the many things that have already broken this week.
>
> Robert
> --
> Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com
>
> Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
>
> 57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
> 57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800