[57north-discuss] Coming along next year

Cameron Turner cam.turn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 10:01:26 GMT 2015

Hey Gavin,

On 23 December 2015 at 08:48, Gavin Henry <ghenry at suretec.co.uk> wrote:
> I'd love to help with the LDAP workshop (I'm ghenry at OpenLDAP.org).

At present, we have three separate LDAP systems in use by various
pieces of infrastructure - the original was an LDAP server that
currently backs HackHub and runs on a machine that I believe we're
trying to deprecate, the second runs on the Synology NAS box and the
desktops auth against that, and the third is part of 57North ID, a new
piece of infrastructure I've been working on.

I'm trying to get 57North ID to a point where it's solid enough to
replace the other systems - I'd love someone to help me out with
hardening the somewhat hastily configured OpenLDAP server.

> Hopefully get down next year

Looking forwards to meeting you!

Shell n.n