[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jul 14 11:13:54 BST 2015

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015, at 10:00, Tom Jones wrote:
> If you are planning to head in fire off a reply to this and let the
> other occupants of the list know.

I'll be along. Not sure if I'll be doing anything productive but I can
probably manage to drink beer and glower at code between complaining
about all the ways the world is broken.

> With today definitely being Tuesday, tomorrow will probably be
> Wednesday. If tomorrow is Wednesday, then it will be time again for
> TechMeetUP. This month we will have James Littlejohn talking about
> ethereum.org.

In other options for entertainment tomorrow evening, cafe sci has
someone talking about LED lighting.

http://www.abdn.ac.uk/engage/content-images/Cafe_Scientifique_June_2015_AW_web.pdf

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.