[57north-discuss] hackhub down

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Fri Jul 17 21:52:31 BST 2015

The server that hackhub is running on seems to have fallen off the
internet.

This means most of you wont be able to unlock the door till we get it
back (or get a replacement sorted if this turns out to be fatal). I* can
unlock the door by connecting directly to doorbot - if you want in
before we get this fixed ping me. I should be vaguely near a computer
for the next few days, but the more warning you can give me the less
chance you'll be waiting outside unable to get in.

Robert

* And a few of the other directors. If you do have access to doorbot
then "sudo unlock" should unlock the door.

--
Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.