[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Chip Tuesday

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 10:29:27 BST 2015

On 21/07/15 09:59, Tom Jones wrote:
> [...]
> If you could to reply this email and let others know that you are coming in to
> the space and what you are doing, that would be excellent.

Hi, Tom.

I'll be coming along to make a second attempt at interesting people in
my shiny new Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition mobile phone:

  http://www.meizu.com/en/ubuntu/features.html

I'm interested in exploring its USB OTG capabilities, but I've gone and
forgotten to being my OTG cable with me!

Can anyone lend me an OTG cable tonight?

Thanks,

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk