[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Chip Tuesday

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 11:53:03 BST 2015

Hiya

We've been away for the last 2 weeks, working hard on the Greek bailout,
significant investments in Beer, Wine and Ouzo have been made, for purely
benevolent reasons of course ;)

Tony; I'd love to see the Ubuntu phone, was wondering what they'd be like,
a real linux phone.

Sadly can't make it down this eve, as the mrs is on call all week.  Will be
down next week though.  It's been way too long.

Cheers

Andy

On 21 July 2015 at 10:58, Tom Jones <jones at sdf.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:56:24AM +0100, Carl Anderson wrote:
> > On 21 July 2015 at 09:59, Tom Jones <jones at sdf.org> wrote:
> >
> > > block the penetrating sun.
> > >
> > > Are you sure this is for the Aberdeen hackspace??!
>
> Have you been outside today?
>
> - [tj]

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800