[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Chip Tuesday

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 12:34:46 BST 2015

Thanks Tony, next week sounds good

*...Quite similar to hacking the Parallella ;-)*
does that mean the cables wont work and it'll maybe need a respin ;)

On 21 July 2015 at 12:12, Tony Travis <tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 21/07/15 11:53, Andy Gaskell wrote:
> > [...]
> > Tony; I'd love to see the Ubuntu phone, was wondering what they'd be
> > like, a real linux phone.
> >
> > Sadly can't make it down this eve, as the mrs is on call all week.  Will
> > be down next week though.  It's been way too long.
>
> Hi, Andy.
>
> OK, see you next week - Just looking at that link Tom sent about hacking
> Ubuntu Touch - Quite similar to hacking the Parallella ;-)
>
> Bye,
>
>   Tony.
>
> --
> Minke Informatics Limited, Registered in Scotland - Company No. SC419028
> Registered Office: 3 Donview, Bridge of Alford, AB33 8QJ, Scotland (UK)
> tel. +44(0)19755 63548                    http://minke-informatics.co.uk
> mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800