[57north-discuss] 57north-announce Digest, Vol 17, Issue 2

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jul 21 14:09:49 BST 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015, at 12:19, Peter Thomson wrote:
> Hi guys. Would it be cool if I dropped in? I have a few ideas I would
> like help with and I'm keen to learn new things 😁

> Pete

Certainly. Everyone is welcome for Tuesday open evenings.

Someone should be along to open the space before 19:00 (usually a while
before - you can see exactly when with the status on our website or via
anything else using the spaceAPI) and we'll then be open for a few hours
(there's usually someone there till after 23:00).

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.